Grace Management, Inc. Is Award-Winning Senior Living
February 11th 2022
As a senior housing management company ranked in America Senior Housing Association’s (ASHA) 50 largest seniors housing owners, Grace Management, Inc. prides itself in having innovative, inspiring leadership. And from the incredible work of our communities and insight from company leaders who are part of national, leading senior living organizations and boards, the accolades and recognition shines through.
In 2020, Grace Management, Inc. VP of Sales Lori Edgerton joined thought leaders from around North America—providers of housing and services for older adults— to create strategies and tactics to help all segments of the senior living industry emerge from restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The strategies and tactics are collected in the white paper, “Creating a Path Towards the Next Normal in Senior Living.” Edgerton said the idea was “to inspire and empower older adults to play an active role in risk management and maintaining independence.”
Co-Founder and Operating Partner of Chicago Pacific Founders, John Rijos, is also on the Board of Directors for the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC). In addition to providing transparency for the seniors housing and care sector through data and analytics and connecting leaders through high-quality annual events, NIC, led by its Board, is preparing decisionmakers for collaborative relationships with the healthcare sector. Through research, events, publications, and outreach NIC is engaging leaders across the seniors housing, skilled nursing, and healthcare sectors as changing market conditions, demographics, and policy drive the need for innovative, cross-silo partnerships. NIC is also engaging with industry leaders and policymakers on the issue of access and choice for America’s middle-income elders.
This year Grace Management, Inc., was awarded an Aging Media Network’s (AMN) 2021 Aspect Award for our inventive COVID-19 messaging and communication. The AMN awards showcase the top marketing and advertising campaigns from a broad spectrum of care providers and vendors across the country. The program was judged by 10 individuals from across the care continuum, with expertise in sales, marketing, and public relations. Entries were evaluated based on creativity, style and impact, quality, and goals and results. Participation from national, regional, and local companies, as well as an array of creative agencies, makes the Aspect Awards a powerful benchmark for longevity marketing and creative strategy in 2021.
Grace Management, Inc. communities across the country continue to, year after year, receive industry accolades from public reviews and forums as well as top noted certification and ratings. Some of these include, but are not limited to:
- Deficiency free state surveys, which recognize a community’s most recent state inspection that found zero deficiencies in care, services, and environment.
- Family Assets Award of Excellence, which comes from amassing positive public reviews through Family Assets, a popular online source for finding the very best in senior living.
- Best of Senior Living award from SeniorAdvisor.com, the nation’s largest ratings and reviews site for senior living. The honor is bestowed upon only the top three percent of senior care providers across the U.S. and Canada through A Place For Mom.
- The Caring Star award from Caring.com. For this industry-leading honor, a community must meet a rigorous set of criteria based on consumer ratings and reviews published publicly on Caring.com, a leading online destination for those seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones.
- Many different, local business accolades voted on by the public awarded to our communities for anything from overall best assisted living or senior living provider to providing a healthy living and healthy place for seniors.
Explore our award-winning communities and schedule a visit today!