The health and safety of our residents and associates in all of our senior living communities is our number one priority. We have implemented additional protocols and precautionary measures based upon the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as outlined below. Our team continues to closely monitor our communities for any signs of the virus and we are providing ongoing education and resources.
Precautionary Measures and Guidelines:
- We are following the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local and state health departments.
- We have partnered with Dr. Kevin W. O’Neil, MD, FACP, CMD as our Medical Advisor as an additional measure of support and guidance.
- We are reinforcing infection control processes and emergency preparedness plans already in effect.
- We have enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols related to COVID-19.
- We are eliminating all non-essential visitor access to all of our communities.
- We are ensuring our residents remain connected virtually with their loved ones.
- We are postponing or adjusting large group functions while preserving connections and engagement.
- We are modifying or adjusting dining service as appropriate.
- We are regularly monitoring the health of our residents and associates.
- We are encouraging and supporting our associates to remain home when any symptoms are experienced.
- We are maintaining regular communication with residents, families, and associates.
- We have partnered with Clinical Reference Laboratory to offer rapid result, saliva-based COVID-19 tests for future residents.
As Good Neighbors in our communities, we welcome the opportunity to connect with you and expound on the benefits of our senior living environment. Each of our Grace Management, Inc. communities remains committed to creating exceptional senior living experiences by bringing care and compassion to every relationship.
For additional information and the latest COVID-19 updates, we encourage you to visit the CDC Website.
It's not like home.
It is home.™