Grace Management, Inc.'s response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The health and safety of our residents and associates in all of our senior living communities has always been our top priority. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we proactively implemented additional protocols and precautionary measures for the protection of our residents and associates. Those include but are not limited to the following:
- We are adhering to the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local and state health departments.
- We have partnered with Dr. Kevin W. O’Neil, MD, FACP, CMD as our Medical Advisor as an additional measure of support and guidance.
- We have partnered with Dr. Regina Benjamin, MD, MBA as an additional resources to educate and support our associates related to COVID-19 and the importance of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We are reinforcing infection control processes and emergency preparedness plans already in effect.
- We have enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols related to COVID-19.
- We are ensuring our residents remain connected virtually with their loved ones, and empowering in person visits as permitted by state and local health departments.
- We are postponing or adjusting large group functions while preserving connections and engagement.
- We are modifying or adjusting dining service as appropriate.
- We are regularly monitoring the health of our residents and associates.
- We are encouraging and supporting our associates to remain home when any symptoms are experienced.
- We are maintaining regular communication with residents, families, and associates, including ongoing education and resources.
- We have partnered with Clinical Reference Laboratory to offer rapid result, saliva-based COVID-19 tests for future residents.
- We have proactively ensured our senior living communities are prepared with partnerships in place to provide the COVID-19 vaccine on site for our residents and associates. While each state retains discretion for distribution, we are pleased with the prioritization of senior living as a protective measure for all of those we have the honor to serve.
As Good Neighbors in our communities, we welcome the opportunity to connect with you and expound on the benefits of our senior living environment. Each of our Grace Management, Inc. communities remains committed to creating exceptional senior living experiences by bringing care and compassion to every relationship.
For additional information and the latest COVID-19 updates, we encourage you to visit the CDC Website.